Financial Help Line
Financial problems plague a large portion of Americans. Financial Helpline can answer the most basic questions to the more complex. Debt, health care expenses, housing issues, credit card spending, taxes, college funding and retirement planning are just some of the issues that our members can seek help with.
Financial Helpline members have free access to Accredited or Certified Financial Counselors. They help members:
- Assess issues.
- Discuss options.
- Create an approach.
- Find the right resources and info.
- Resolve financial problems.
- Live, confidential, just guidance from Accredited or Certified Financial Counselors.
- 24/7 access to Financial Resource Center.
- Access to interactive calculators, informative materials.
- Vast library of resources and articles on what to look out for, and more to help members plan ahead.