Dental Care Plan
In most instances, members receive discounts of 15% to 50% per visit* on dental services at over 132,000** available dental practice locations nationwide. Members simply show their card with the Aetna Dental Access® logo and pay the discounted price at the time of service. Members can use their card and enjoy the savings time and time again.
- In most instances, members save 15% to 50% per visit* on services from general dentistry and cleanings to root canals and crowns.
- Over 132,000** available dental practice locations in the national network.
- Save on routine dental services such as X-rays and fillings.
- Save on specialty dental care such as orthodontics and periodontics where available.
* Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
**As of June 2013.
- Dental Benefit is not available to Vermont residents.
- The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental Access® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the discount program. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative or employee of discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.